Month: October 2019
Chapter 8, Part 1
Lord’s Prayer: Old English, Middle English, and Modern English
Chapter 7, Part 1 and 2 PowerPoint
Week 9: Ch. 7 and Going Forward
Midterm Grades will be determined by:
- Quiz 1, 2 and 3 (Quiz 3 closes on Saturday, Oct. 12)
- Exam 1 (bolstered by Midterm Make up paper).
- Assignment 1: Etymology Final Draft.
Monday, Oct. 14, I will be updating all grades in Moodle and then submitting midterm grade to Claflin.
Reading Quiz 3 Open
Quiz is open in Online Quizes on Moodle. Stays open to the end of the day on Saturday, Oct. 12.
Week 8 Midterms
MIDTERM CONFERENCE TIMES
*If you don’t see your name or need to reschedule, please contact me ASAP.
MONDAY, OCT. 7, 2019
12:40 PM – Majesty Priester
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 9, 2019
10:10 AM – Nyeema Haigler
10:30 AM – Janya Williams
THURSDAY, OCT. 10, 2019
2:00 PM – Adriana Mikell
FRIDAY, OCT. 11, 2019
10:00 AM – Jala Roberts
Chapter 6: The Reestablishment of English
Here is the process:
- Reading Responses – Listen to what you have for the chapter and make note of highlights on board.
- PowerPoint of Chapter – Begin and eventually finish up by examining a closer look at chapter’s contents.