Midterm Grades will be determined by:
- Quiz 1, 2 and 3 (Quiz 3 closes on Saturday, Oct. 12)
- Exam 1 (bolstered by Midterm Make up paper).
- Assignment 1: Etymology Final Draft.
Monday, Oct. 14, I will be updating all grades in Moodle and then submitting midterm grade to Claflin.
Quiz is open in Online Quizes on Moodle. Stays open to the end of the day on Saturday, Oct. 12.
MIDTERM CONFERENCE TIMES
*If you don’t see your name or need to reschedule, please contact me ASAP.
MONDAY, OCT. 7, 2019
12:40 PM – Majesty Priester
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 9, 2019
10:10 AM – Nyeema Haigler
10:30 AM – Janya Williams
THURSDAY, OCT. 10, 2019
2:00 PM – Adriana Mikell
FRIDAY, OCT. 11, 2019
10:00 AM – Jala Roberts
Here is the process:
- Reading Responses – Listen to what you have for the chapter and make note of highlights on board.
- PowerPoint of Chapter – Begin and eventually finish up by examining a closer look at chapter’s contents.